If you're interested in using DJI Mimo on your PC or Mac, you may be wondering how to download the app and get started. Fortunately, there are many resources available online that can guide you through the process similar to this article.
DJI Mimo is a popular app used for editing and controlling DJI cameras and gimbals. It is a versatile app that allows users to capture and edit high-quality videos and photos with ease. Although the app has received some criticism, it remains a popular choice among content creators and videographers.
- Easy to Use: DJI Mimo is a user-friendly app that is easy to navigate, making it ideal for beginners and professionals alike.
- Editing Tools: The app comes with a range of editing tools that allow users to enhance their videos and photos. These tools include filters, transitions, and music options.
- Compatibility: DJI Mimo is compatible with a range of DJI cameras and gimbals, including the Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, and Ronin-S.
- Live Streaming: The app allows users to live stream their videos on social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Timelapse and Hyperlapse: DJI Mimo allows users to create timelapse and hyperlapse videos with ease.
- Support: DJI provides excellent customer support, and users can contact them for any issues they may encounter.
- Great App: I really like this app, and although I am still learning how to use it, I am confident that I will get the hang of it soon. It is an excellent app for editing and controlling my DJI camera.
- Excellent Support: After encountering some issues with the app, I contacted DJI support, and they promptly sent me the latest version of the app. I was impressed with their quick response and excellent customer service.
- Smooth Performance: The app works smoothly on my OnePlus Nord, and I have not encountered any major issues. It is an excellent app for editing and controlling my DJI camera.
- Easy to Navigate: DJI Mimo is a user-friendly app that is easy to navigate. The editing tools are excellent, and I have been able to create some high-quality videos using this app.
- Compatibility Issues: Some users have reported compatibility issues with the app, especially with the latest Android updates. However, DJI has provided a solution by allowing users to download the latest version of the app from their website.
- Limited Editing Options: Some users have reported that the editing options on the app are limited, especially when compared to the iOS version. However, this is a minor issue, and the app still provides excellent editing tools.
- Live Video Feed Lag: Some users have reported a lag in the live video feed, which can be frustrating. However, this issue is not widespread, and most users have not encountered it.
Overall, DJI Mimo is an excellent app for editing and controlling DJI cameras and gimbals. It is a user-friendly app that provides a range of editing tools and features. Although it has received some criticism, it remains a popular choice among content creators and videographers. DJI provides excellent customer support, and users can contact them for any issues they may encounter.
How to install DJI Mimo app for Windows 10 / 11
Installing the DJI Mimo app on your Windows 10 or 11 computer requires the use of an Android emulator software. Follow the steps below to download and install the DJI Mimo app for your desktop:
Step 1: Download and install an Android emulator software to your laptop
To begin, you will need to download an Android emulator software on your Windows 10 or 11 laptop. Some popular options for Android emulator software include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu. You can download any of the Android emulator software from their official websites.
Step 2: Run the emulator software and open Google Play Store to install DJI Mimo
Once you have installed the Android emulator software, run the software and navigate to the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store is a platform that hosts millions of Android apps, including the DJI Mimo app. You will need to sign in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store.
After signing in, search for the DJI Mimo app in the Google Play Store. Click on the DJI Mimo app icon, then click on the install button to begin the download and installation process. Wait for the download to complete before moving on to the next step.
Step 3: Setup and run DJI Mimo on your computer via the emulator
Once the DJI Mimo app has finished downloading and installing, you can access it from the Android emulator software's home screen. Click on the DJI Mimo app icon to launch the app, and follow the setup instructions to connect to your DJI Mimo cameras and view live video feeds.
To troubleshoot any errors that you come across while installing the Android emulator software, you can visit the software's official website. Most Android emulator software websites have troubleshooting guides and FAQs to help you resolve any issues that you may come across.